Samples Feature Terms & Conditions
Updated: 21st May 2018
By taking part in the Craft Beer Hour Samples Feature, you are deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions (which you will be prompted about on each occasion that they apply).
- You must be aged 18 or over to take part.
- I reserve the right to use my discretion on who joins this mailing list:
- You must have a genuine Twitter handle (and be reasonably active on it) to take part.
- You must have a clear interest in beer on your Twitter feed (the occasion retweet is not enough)
- If you just retweet competitions and are looking for a freebie, don't bother registering
- If you live in the same town as the brewery (or nearby) – and the beer is generally easy to find locally – your name may be removed from the draw
- Your tweets must not be protected as no-one can see them
- You will be required to submit your details each time you want to enter
- Names will be picked at random in an "out of a hat" style draw
- Therefore there is no guarantee that by submitting your details that you will be selected
- You can only win once every three draws
- If you win beer and enter again the next week, I will remove your name from the draw
- If you win, you will be expected to be available on the scheduled night to contribute to Craft Beer Hour.
- If you fail to contribute having won beer, your name may be removed from the list.
- I will select three additional names at the end of each draw to be used as substitutes for people who do not meet the criteria.
- Substitutes will be used in a chronological order
- Winners will be notified on Twitter on Wednesday evenings or Thursday mornings.
- Please note that if you win, your beers may arrive on a Saturday.
- Please bear this in mind when registering your delivery details.
- I make no absolute guarantee that by being picked out of the hat, that you will definitely receive beer.
- It is the breweries sole responsibility to manage the fulfilment of beers in a fashion that they see fit.
- Generally the draw is only open to residents of the UK Mainland, however this is at the discretion of the brewery.
- Finally, you don't have to like the beer! It is not a prerequisite of taking part. If you don't like it, please at least be constructive.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
By entering the process you are deemed to accept these terms and agree to check on them regularly to keep track of all changes.
If you have any questions, concerns or improvements, please contact me.