win a fourpure brewery tour, plus x2 beer-x tickets
Sheffield Beer Week (14th - 20th March 2016) is a week-long festival celebrating the region’s brewing landscape – old and new! It’s also about highlighting the wonderful world of beer, taking and sharing inspiration from across the globe. Collaboration is key with Sheffield’s bars, pubs and restaurants joining forces with local and international breweries to host beery events. Sheffield Beer Week happens across the whole of the city in multiple venues and is now in its second year. Event listings updated weekly on: sheffieldbeerweek.co.uk / @SheffBeerWeek / #SheffBeerWeek
- Fourpure Brewery Tour for 2 people, six pack of beer, branded tulip glass and t-shirt
(Bermondsey Trading Estate, Rotherhithe New Rd, London SE16 3LL). www.fourpure.com
- Beer X Entrance Tickets (for 2 people), on one day of winner's choice
(Wed-Sat availability at Ice Sheffield, Coleridge Rd, Sheffield, Yorkshire S9 5DA). beerx.org
HOW TO ENTER
1. Follow @SheffBeerWeek, @Fourpurebrewing and @Siba_beerx to join in the competition fun.
2. Look out for two beer photos posted by @SheffBeerWeek during #CraftBeerHour on Tuesday 16th Feb.
3. Reply to the beer photos with your suggested food pairing. Post your entry on Twitter during #CraftBeerHour on Tuesday 16th Feb (last entries by 10pm). Your tweet must include the hashtag #CraftBeerHour.
On the night, Jules will choose her favourite suggested food pairings, with the winners being announced after 10pm.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate the winner and their group, a mutually convenient time/date will need to be agreed with the brewery for the tour.
2) Brewery tour must be taken within 12 months of the competition. Beer X tickets are just for 2016's festival.
3) The winner will be responsible for travel to and from the brewery. The winner of the Beer X tickets will be responsible for travel to and from Beer X (prize are entrance tickets only, no drinks).
4) By submitting your entry, you are consenting to its use free of charge by both Craft Beer Hour, Sheffield Beer Week, Fourpure and SIBA which could be used in future publicity or on their websites.
5) Fourpure reserves the right to refuse entry to the brewery to any person who is deemed to be un-fit or unsafe to enter the brewery. Beer X reserve the right to refuse entry to the festival to any person who is deemed un-fit or unsafe to enter.