Win a tour of Runaway Brewery for you and 5 friends!
This competition is now closed, sadly. And the very honourable winner has already had a tour of the brewery with his pals :-)
Win a unique experience for yourself and five friends at the amazing Runaway Brewery situated in one of Manchester’s historic railway arches, close to Manchester Victoria railway station.
The tour and warm welcome will be given by Head Brewer, Mark Welsby. Mark will give you an amazing insight into how Runaway brew their beers, together with a tasting session.
How to enter
1. Purchase some Runaway Brewery Beers
2. Photograph your beers (creatively!)
3. Post your entry on Twitter during #CraftBeerHour on Tuesday 10th March (last entries by 10pm). Your tweet must include the hashtag #CraftBeerHour.
On the night, Mark and Darren from Runaway Brewery will choose their favourite photo, with the winner announced after 10pm.
Please note that terms apply (see below).
Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate the winner and their group, a mutually convenient time/date will need to be agreed with the brewery for the tour.
2) The tour will need to take place within 6 months of the competition.
3) The winner will be responsible for travel to and from the brewery.
4) The tour will last approx 2 hours, and will include 4 free tasters for each person.
5) By submitting your photograph, you are consenting to its use free of charge by both Craft Beer Hour and The Runaway Brewery Ltd. which could be used in future publicity or on the web site.
6) The Runaway Brewery Ltd. reserves the right to refuse entry to the brewery to any person who is deemed to be un-fit or unsafe to enter the brewery.