learn to brew at Harbour BREWing!
This competition has now closed.
I could go on about how much I love this brewery, but way more interesting than me is their beautiful sixty second video at harbourbrewing.com.
Once you've watched that, then you'll want to enter our fantastic competition to win a full brew day with Eddie and the team!
Unless you live in the area, this isn't a brewery that you're likely to pass too often – so if you're keen to win it, think about making a weekend of it with you and your friends. Go and immerse yourselves in beautiful Cornwall with great beer, great food, great waves and lovely people.
What you win in this competition is kind of up to you! Naturally Eddie and his team will welcome you to the brewery and show you around, but if you fancy going for full brew day and getting involved then you can, but if you'd rather something else – perhaps just a tour – then that's fine too. Either way there will be BBQ and beers done the Harbour way!
HOW TO ENTER
1. Get some beers ready for Craft Beer Hour (Harbour beers would be great, but entries with other beers are allowed!).
2. Photograph your beers (be creative).
3. Post your entry on Twitter during #CraftBeerHour Tuesday 21st Dec 2015 (last entries by 10pm). Your tweet must include the hashtag #CraftBeerHour.
Eddie from Harbour Brewing will choose his favourite photo, with the winner announced on Twitter after 10pm.
Please note that terms apply (see below).
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate the winner and their group, a mutually convenient time/date will need to be agreed with the brewery for the tour.
2) The brew day will need to take place within 8 months of the competition.
3) The winner will be responsible for travel to and from the brewery.
4) By submitting your photograph, you are consenting to its use free of charge by both Craft Beer Hour and Harbour Brewing Ltd. which could be used in future publicity or on the web site.
5) Harbour Brewing Ltd. reserves the right to refuse entry to the brewery to any person who is deemed to be un-fit or unsafe to enter the brewery.